Welcome, London Java Community!
- To download the slide presentation Java Native Interface with
Eclipse and Android, please click here.
- To download the sample code, please click here.
Cryptography Training in London
- A working knowledge of cryptography ought to be part of the skill-set of all professional software developers, just like database access and networking. Many developers, however, regard security as an administrative function or something to be bolted onto version three of a product, if there's time and if we can figure out how to do it! Instead, programmatic security should be a primary consideration in software development. Making security a core part of the initial design of a software solution makes development much easier than retro-fitting it at a later date.
- On Wednesday 26 June and on Saturday 29 June, we will be delivering our one-day, hands-on training course Cryptography for Java Developers in London.
- On Wednesday 10 July and on Saturday 13 July, we will be delivering our one-day, hands-on training course Cryptography for C Developers in London.
- All four events will take place at The Skills Matter eXchange.
- The training course costs £495 (inc. VAT). Lunch is provided.
- Our courses provide delegates with a broad coverage of material and an in-depth hands-on experience that enables them to return to work with the skills to start software development immediately.
- All courses come with extensive notes, sample code and worksheets.
- To register for one of these courses, please click here or call 08000 438 478.
- Training Course Modules
- 1 Introduction to Cryptography
- 2 Cryptographic Service Providers (Java)
- 2 OpenSSL (C)
- 3 Symmetric Key Cryptography
- 4 Symmetric Key Cryptography for Android and iOS
- 5 Asymmetric Key Cryptography
- 6 Digital Signatures
- 7 Authenticated Encryption
- 8 Digital Certificates
- 9 Public Key Infrastructure
- 10 Key Stores and Trust Stores
- 11 SSL and TLS
- 12 Accessing LDAP Servers
- 13 Certificate Revocation Lists and OCSP
- 14 Privilege Management Infrastructure
Copyright © 2012 Cogent Logic Ltd. The Android logo is a trademark of Google. 'Ruby on Rails' and the Rails logo are trademarks of David Heinemeier Hansson.